Thursday 30 April 2015

HA8 Task 1 – Schedule

This is what my schedule looked like on the first week.

This is the second week as you can see not much has changed.
This is the third week i am still up to date with my schedule.

This is the fourth week i am still up to date but i believe that the design pack will take me more time.
This is week five as you can see i was right about the design pack taking me longer.
This is week six as you can see we had a break and i had not done any work over the week off so i restricted myself.

This is week seven as you can see i am only just starting my model production.

This is week eight as you can see i am still making my model.



















I have finished my model and am making it into a presentation i will be done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment